The Data Center Costa Rica has become the place to be for many businesses. Data centers are becoming more and more common, but not all data centers are created equal. These Centers in Costa Rica offer many advantages over other locations that you might consider hosting your business.
The advantages of these data centers
- They have a dedicated security staff that monitors the building 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year.
- They offer multiple bandwidth options from OCx to Fiber and back up Internet connectivity with MPLS VPN, Private Line Connectivity, or Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) telephone services.
- They also provide onsite backup power generation systems and natural gas generators for more extended outages due to weather conditions such as strong winds or earthquakes, which may be expected in this region of Central America.
- It is equipped with hot aisle containment and raised flooring, making it safer for technicians who need access to the Data Center.
- They are also fitted with multiple air conditioning systems, which can be used concurrently to protect the equipment from breakdown due to heat or humidity levels outside of normal operating conditions.
They have an average temperature between 20 and 24 degrees Celsius at all times; this means that it is ideal for housing servers, routers, storage networks, and computer rooms because these centers benefit significantly from lower humidity inside their facility.
- They often provide power backup & UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) and emergency generators; this means that you don’t have to worry about your data being when electricity fails because they will provide power supply backup.
- They can also offer fire suppression services, offering Centers to reduce downtime caused by emergencies such as fires spreading.
- They are built with redundant systems for security and safety purposes; this means that even if one system fails, there is no data loss or unavailability of your service/website since the Center has multiple redundancies within their infrastructure. This makes them an ideal company that wants uninterrupted use of their website, online business (SaaS), Cloud Server & other IT needs which require high availability through redundancy – all at a lower price than you might think!
- Its colocation reduces the amount of hardware needed onsite. Its colocation provides on-demand scalability and the ability to grow as your business grows without needing to invest in infrastructure ahead of time; this increases efficiency and reduces costs significantly!
- Costa Rica is an expert at meeting customers’ needs for high availability (99.999%) by providing redundant power sources such as having two electrical substations with different utility companies or diesel generators that automatically provide backup power within milliseconds if needed.
We hope this information has been helpful to you.