Cotswolds Party Venues are a great place to have an exciting party. These Party Venues offer many different types of rooms and setups for your event, with plenty of space for dancing, games, or just relaxing! Check out this article for the top 10 Party Venues Cotswolds has to offer.
Why Costwolds is an excellent place for parties?
What are the best venues in Costwolds?
Cotswolds is a great place to have an exciting party. These Venues offer many different types of rooms and setups for your event, with plenty of space for dancing, games, or just relaxing! Check out this article for the top Venues Costwolds has to offer.
- The Great Barn — This venue is located on the edge of Chipping Campden which provides stunning views over rolling hills and miles of the countryside – perfect if you’re looking to escape city life but still hold on to some fun times in nature! With room enough for 500 guests (standing), there are also two bars as well as areas dedicated food stations so no one will go hungry during your celebrations.
- Chipping Campden House — this Venue will make you feel like royalty. The beautiful grounds and manicured lawns mean your photographs are guaranteed to turn out lovely, whilst the 19th-century country house is perfect for an Autumn Party or a Garden Party with 200 guests (standing) able to be accommodated in the main room and there’s even space for a band!
- Hidcote Manor — this venue has years of experience hosting weddings and parties; they know what works! With bespoke packages available as well as extensive menus offering all sorts of different tastes this place can accommodate up to 400 people! Plus there are acres upon acres of land where you’re free to roam and take beautiful photographs.
- Party Venue with a difference — if you’re looking for something fun and exciting then head over to the Horse of the Year Show! With plenty of offers such as live music, bars, food stalls, and an arena packed full of some amazing horses it’s sure to be more than just your average party.
- There are Venues that are kid-friendly – Why not try one of these places: The White Lion in Stow on the Wold is fantastic for children offering play areas throughout plus has an outdoor heated pool perfect during those hot summer days. There’s also a bar which serves delicious gastro-pub style dishes so everyone can enjoy their day here. Also, Fosse Manor Hotel & Spa (parties) offers activities such as horse & carriage rides for those little ones.
We hope this information has been useful to you.