If you plan to buy Eye Coloured Contacts lenses for the first time, you should carefully select your lenses. Colored contacts come in various designs and styles. Each design has its purpose and use. For instance, alien eyes or sclera design is suitable for Halloween and cosplay, while color contact lenses with a natural iris design are good choices when looking into the mirror will not be a problem.
- Always consult your eye care specialist before buying colored contacts: If you want to wear colored contacts daily, we recommend that you visit an eye doctor regularly to have your eyes checked regularly. This way, you can avoid wearing harmful lens all the time that might cause serious harm to your vision if not monitored regularly by licensed optometrists.
- Do not buy colored contact lenses from vendors you do not trust: Before buying, make sure that the company is legit and trustworthy. There are many fake imitations for sale online, making it hard to identify the original product. If you see a picture or information that does not match what is written on the box, we recommend that you not proceed with your order and find another website instead.
- Never share your contacts with anyone: Contact lens solutions can be used by more than one person but never share your lenses. Sharing of contact lens among friends is unhygienic and dangerous to people’s health as it can cause eye infections such as pink (conjunctivitis) and redness of the eyes.
- Never use expired contact lenses: The expiry date of colored contacts is usually printed on its packaging. Once a year has passed from the printed date, that particular color contact lens becomes unusable to ensure consumer safety.
Toss away your old contact lens immediately once it reaches or exceeds the expiration date set by the manufacturer. In addition, do not save your empty contact lens boxes for future use, as they can also cause eye infections if you reuse them with fresh lenses.
- Only wear monthly disposable colored contacts: This type of lens is suitable for consumers who only wear colored contacts occasionally, such as costume parties and event coverage, because it can be disposed of easily after wearing without any worries.
Now that you know the tips to buy Eye Coloured Contacts properly, it is time to choose the right lens for your desired look. Remember that the key factor in looking good with different types of colored contact lenses is finding suitable ones for your style and will help enhance your overal