You can buy coconut bowls for a variety of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the reasons below.
- Sustainable Support Farming:
One of the primary reasons to buy coconut bowls is to support sustainable farming practices. Coconut farmers often use traditional methods that are gentle on the environment.
- Help Combat Climate Change:
Another reason to buy coconut bowls is to help combat climate change. Coconut trees absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and help reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Enjoy a Healthy, Delicious Snack:
Coconut bowls are also a healthy and delicious snack option. Coconuts are a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They’re also low in calories and fat.
- Save Money:
Finally, buying coconut bowls can save you money in the long run. Coconuts are a renewable resource, so you’ll be able to enjoy them for years to come. Plus, they’re relatively inexpensive compared to other snack options.
Whether you’re looking to support sustainable farming, help combat climate change, or just enjoy a healthy and delicious snack, buying coconut bowls is a great option. So why wait? Give them a try today!
Where to buy :
If you’re interested in buying coconut bowls, we recommend checking out the following online retailers:
- Sustainable Coconut
- Big Spoon Roasters
- Vita Coco
- Trader Joe’s
Can You Make Your Own Coconut Bowls?
Yes, you can make your own coconut bowls at home. The process can be dangerous if you’re not careful.
If you decide to make your own coconut bowls, here’s what you’ll need:
- A sharp knife
- A drill
- A bowl or mold to use as a template
- A heat source (such as a blow torch)
- Safety goggles
- an apron
Follow these steps:
- Cut the top off of the coconut with a sharp knife. Be sure to cut at an angle so you can remove the entire “lid.”
- Use a drill to make a hole in the center of the coconut. The hole should be large enough to fit your heat source.
- Use sandpaper to smooth the edges of the hole.
- Place the coconut over a bowl or mold that is slightly larger than the opening. This will be your template for shaping the bowl.
- Heat the outside of the coconut with your blow torch. Move the torch around evenly to avoid burns.
- Once the coconut is heated, shape it into a bowl using your hands or a spoon. Be sure to work quickly, as the coconut will cool and harden quickly.
- Allow the bowl to cool completely before using it.
- If necessary, sand down any rough edges.
Making your own coconut bowls is a fun project, but it’s important to be careful. Be sure to follow all safety precautions and use caution when handling hot materials.